Manhattan Breast Implants
Considering breast implants in NYC?
Breasts are an important aspect of femininity for many NYC women, and can help boost their self-esteem. If you aren’t satisfied with your breasts for any reason, you might consider speaking with Dr. Elan B. Singer of EBS Plastic Surgery about breast implants. During an informative consultation, Dr. Singer can determine whether you’re a good candidate for breast implants and make appropriate recommendations.
Types of Breast Implants
During your consultation with Dr. Singer, you’ll learn all about the different kinds of breast implants. Here’s a brief overview to get you started.
- Saline: Saline breast implants are filled with sterile salt water. Even if saline implants leak, the salt water is naturally absorbed and expelled by the body.
- Silicone: Silicone implants are filled with silicone gel, and most agree that they feel more like natural breast tissue. However, the FDA only approves silicone implants for women age 22 or older.
Reasons to Consider Breast Implants
As long as you are healthy and have realistic expectations, you may be a good candidate for breast implants. Here are a few common reasons why women seek breast augmentation.
- Small Breasts: If your breasts are fully developed, yet you’re still unhappy with their size, you might be a good candidate for implants. Implants can also help restore your body to its pre-pregnancy state.
- Asymmetrical Breasts: Breast implants can help women who have one breast that’s larger than the other. Installing an implant in the smaller breast can instantly make them even in size.
- Recent Mastectomy: If you are diagnosed with breast cancer, your doctor may recommend a mastectomy, or surgical removal of breast tissue. Implants can restore the full appearance of your breasts.
Request More Information Today
Breast implants aren’t for everyone. For help deciding whether breast implants are right for you, schedule an appointment at EBS Plastic Surgery in NYC. Dr. Singer has over 14 years of plastic and reconstructive surgery experience, and can help you achieve your ideal bust. Our entire team is friendly and professional; if you decide to undergo breast augmentation surgery with us, you’ll be taken care of throughout the process. For more information about breast augmentation or other plastic surgery procedures, call our New York City office at (646) 783-3541.