Body Lift Surgery in Manhattan
Say goodbye to sagging skin in New York City
If you have loose, sagging skin around your buttocks, posterior thighs, hips, outer thighs, and / or your anterior thighs, you may benefit from a body lift. A body lift is a procedure that firms loose, sagging skin by making incisions, which pass from the back around the hips to the front of your thighs. Loose skin and underlying tissue is then removed—allowing all remaining tissue to stretch and smooth your lower body. If necessary, the process can be combined with abdominal skin tightening. All incisions are typically made along anatomic folds, so they can be hidden with various types of clothing.
You may be an ideal candidate for body lift surgery if:
- You have loose skin around your buttocks and the back of your thighs
- You have loose skin in your hips and the sides of your thighs
- You have loose skin in the front of your thighs
- You have loose skin around your abdomen
- You have lose skin around your arms
- You have had massive weight loss
- You have thin layers of fat below the skin of your thighs, buttocks, or hips
If you are unhappy with only the lower portion of your body, you may wish to undergo a lower body lift. this involves removing loose, sagging skin below an incision near your buttocks, back of the thighs, hips, or outer thighs. Remaining skin will then be pulled upward, suspending the tissues and tightening them. All patients who undergo body lift surgery must be diagnosed with extra skin, which can only be removed via excision. A lower body lift is a great procedure because it addresses multiple areas on your body in one procedure, it can be accompanied by a breast or arm contouring surgery, and it can be done with liposuction in specific areas.